On the phone:
- Sorry, I have to go now. (ending a conversation) – No, problem. I think we’re finished anyway.
- I’ll put it in writing and e-mail it to you. (Ich schreib es auf und maile es dir/Ihnen zu.)
- I’ve noted you down (in my diary) for the 19th. (Ich habe dich/Sie für den 19. eingetragen)
- It was good to talk to you. (It was good talking to you.) – You too. I‘ll call you next week. (remember to use the will-future)
- Speak soon. Bye.
Zu einem Besucher:
- Did you find us all right? (Haben Sie uns gut gefunden?) – Yes, no problem. I’ve a good sat nav.
Zum Teil von Spotlight Greenlight Juni 2016